clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Monday, August 31, 2009
HUGE rant
It’s been forever since I’ve been here but I just want to say something even though I doubt anyone will actually read it, I don’t care. I guess I just need to answer to myself.
What happened last month, happened, and there’s nothing we can do to change that. And yes I said a lot about it to my closest friends and so what. I didn’t and am in no way asking for sympathy and all those were said in a fit of anger and don’t any one of you dare to deny that you don’t do that cause hell yea, you do.
While it may seem so unbelievable but yes it did happen so beat it. And I want to say that while I am indeed still very disappointed and hurt by those people I still sincerely believe that what they did is out of their character of what I know of and I do believe that they are indeed nice and good people. Ok fine, with the exception of one who is a complete stranger to me and have yet been the biggest pain in the bloody ass of all.
I have zero intentions of blackmailing them or destroying their reputations so please do not take it the wrong way. They did what they did and by telling you, I just wanted to clarify some stuff and just feel better by letting it all out. If I had to bottle everything up, I would have gone insane by now.
The reason why I’m saying all this is because there are people who are doubtful of my intentions and I just want you to know the truth. And I don’t want anyone to judge them for what has happened and I do hope that you put it behind you as much as I am trying to.
From this I realised whom I can trust and whom I can’t. And what I’m perhaps most irritated about are the people who treated me differently, who choose to believe that I asked and wanted all this to happen. No one in the right mind would want to be betrayed like that and to be hurt and way I was.
And to those who totally feigned concern and were merely just busybodies, go away. Like seriously, GO AWAY. You’re less of a friend and less respected as a human being.
For those who have absolutely no clue what happened, please do not come and ask me what happened. If I didn’t tell you, there’s a reason and there is no need for me to go round reporting it. So please do me a favour and don’t ask.
For those who do know, I just want to say thanks for your unwavering support and concern and know that I am indeed ok. After a while, this will all pass. Life goes on, doesn’t it? loves and =).
12:51 am