clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Monday, February 09, 2009
oh my freaking gosh
Hey. I think me being back here is very obvious. Cause I’m pissed. Not scratch that, freaking hell pissed. I have never ever in my life tolerated someone for so long and allowed anyone to step all over me like that.
You’re long dead in my book and I should have stood up to you long long time again. I have never ever been so disrespected and insulted by someone who is so self-absorbed and probably the rudest person that I have every met in my entire life. And I don’t give a bloody shit if you see this, cause I think you will even doubt that it is you. So to hell with you man, and for the first time in my entire life, I mean it. I have never ever hated anyone in my entire life like the way that I hate, no loathe you and I doubt that I will ever meet anyone who is like you.
I can’t believe that you have the audacity to yell at me, to step all over me like that and yet still claim that you treat others with respect. Come on! Look in the mirror will you? You can call me a bitch or whatever and I don’t give a freaking shit, cause I know that I’m a much better person than you and then you will ever be. So wake up and live in reality for once in your entire life, and know that it isn’t always about you, it is never about you and it will never be. To think that I gave you chances over and over again, to look on the better side of you cause nic said that everyone has a bright side. But I’m sorry, you have none.
I can no longer tolerate you and I wish that you were gone, completely gone from my life. So please, just either grow up or get lost will you? It is certainly the biggest mistake I my entire life knowing you, trusting you and even showing you respect. Cause you deserve none, absolutely nothing.
8:39 pm