clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
random rants
+038.JPG)
+044.JPG)
Hey hey! Since I got some time, I decided to write another random post since I’m feeling erm kinda random. Haha
Random rant 1:
Mid terms are next week! =/ albeit just one mod. And because of mid terms, I’m missing out on my council outing! Double =(. Argh. I haven’t seen them in a while. I think they so need tro bring the outing to ntu. Hahahah
Random rant 2:
School’s been great. The people are amazing. I have fun hanging out with them and I look forward to our lunches and stuff. But I totally loathe the workload. It’s annoying. Very annoying.
Random rant 3:
My new study table is the ironing board and my new chair is my bed. Brilliant. Cause the-studying-very-hard-justin-chan has taken over every single table at home. Hmm let’s see, my study table in the basement, checked. The dining table, checked. The table in the front garden, checked. And he was the one that said he didn’t want a study table in the first place! My brother is so smart man. Even when he’s not home, his books are everywhere! On the tables, on the floor, there’s like no room for anything else. Argh. I can explode one day if he starts taking over the ironing board too. Thank goodness we have two ironing boards at home, cause my dad says since the old one is totally crappy and I can use it. if not it would totally suck.
Random rant 4:
Sajc og29 outing was awesome! =) we just laughed and talked soooooooo much rubbish. It was nuts. And played mahjong. =) fun bun man =)
Random rant 5:
I think smu should totally be at jurong and ntu at town. Cause my stupid brother gets fetches more often than I do cause he comes back really late. He should totally stay hall instead of me. but considering smu’s brilliant location, ain’t going to happen.
Random rant 6:
Pretty tired now. Don’t think I’m meeting anyone this weekend, cause cong has guard duty and elroy is probably sleeping like a pig now. Hahaha. And mel has driving test next week so she’s freaking out. Hahah jia you! =) Cheryl better end her prelims soon, so we can go out! =)
Random rant 7:
My friends are leaving pretty soon for uk so that’s kinda sad. Charles for 4 years in imperial, elizabth for I think 4 or 5 in oxford for med school and derrick for like 6 years, 4 in Cambridge and 2 at mit. Crazy, smart people man. Hahahha. Oh wells. I hope that they’ll be ok. =)
Random rant 8:
Australia’s next top model is pretty boring as compared to america’s next top model.
Random rant 9:
I feel bored
Random rant 10:
I should be studying
Random rant 11:
See yaz people! =) I shall attempt to do my work
2:09 pm