clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
eh post
Oh teaching on fri was awesome! =) I taught 4i! =) they are so awesome! The kids were very well behaved and extremely receptive. And despite the fact that they were a sports class, they weren’t as monkey like as the other sports classes are. And there’s superstar in that class! Unlike the other superstar in another class, he was a joy to teach, respectful and helpful. Oh intelligent too. He’s work was great! And he wants me to teach him again! =) hahahha too bad mel!
I want to teach them again. I only had an hour and a half with them which is sooo little. I had like 4 hours with other classes. So I hope whoever teaches them will go for a short holiday and call me! Hahaha. But other classes are fine too, except 4e! hahahaha. So pei chun, continue to call me. =)
Been meeting my friends quite often. mel, lyn cong today and cheryl yesterday. That’s cool. I love hanging out and just not freaking out over stuff. Kinda tired of having people always going on and on about not getting their things done. Oh wells.
Anyway go support my friend! At tiffanywall.livejournal.com!
10:50 pm