clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Monday, February 25, 2008
one week ago...
loves! =)

CHERYL! =)

with 30th juniors! =)

Just a quick one today. I’m tired from work and I have to teach tomorrow. =) 3f! Fun and noisy class! Haha.
Taught a couple of times last week. =) Still morning session though. I want to teach p1 and p2s again. I miss seeing those kids, especially 1I! =)
Charles toh left for aussie on wed to study. =( when he returns six years later, he'll be dr toh. =) it was really weird for me to watch him step through the departure gates and wave good-bye to us. we grew up together. and even though we were never best buds close, we were still a clique of childhood friends that went through almost everything together. at the airport that day, the atmosphere was friendly but tense. it's as if all the emotions came out at one go, and i could see it in everyone's s eyes, the same feelings of anxiety and excitement. i'll miss our crazy hang outs at his place, but i know that since our friendship has been going strong as a clique for at least 12 years, what is 6 simple years to us?
Last fri was awesome. =) before heading to school for choir con, I met up with oh for lunch. We talked and talked and talked. =) I love how despite not speaking to each other for a while, we can still yak non stop, from nyny to the nail parlor to walking around amk. It was just pure fun. =)
Was supposed to meet up with zhilun, germain and kenneth but that didn’t work out cause of our conflicting schedules. Oh wells. But we need to meet up soon! =) I haven’t seen you guys in eons and it’s weird not being able to talk to you guys as much as before. oh oh HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ZHILUN! =)
Choir con was cool. The choir did try hard so I’m proud of them. =) work harder for viva vox 3! It was nice catching up with everyone, especially the j4s! like ancient pan kel ley. Haha. Who eats ice cream first then his burger. Like huh?! Timing a bit off lah idiot! Haha.
Some of us met up on sat at my place where we continued with our laughter and chat. But this time we had mahjong! And I won three games in a row! Awesome! See cong, I’m not that noob! Haha.
Anyway gtg! Bed and tv beckons! =)
It was great talking to you again, but I hated the formality. Whatever happened to just bull shitting and having brainless conversations? I miss that, a lot.
10:51 pm