clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
I’m back! Haha. I just felt like blogging. =)
Anyway I covered for my bro today at the tuition centre and let’s say that it was rather interesting. Since they are only 9 years old, their attention span was terribly short that I had to constantly pull them into the world of maths, time to be specific. But it was cool and I discovered that I kinda enjoyed it. And I sorta understood why my dad used to get so pissed with me when he was teaching me over the weekends in primary school. I had to explain like the hour and minute hand a gazillion times! Haha. Oh wells. I do hope that I’ll eventually land a more permanent job and earn some income. Cause even though I complain, I do want to stop leaving off my parents so much. So pei chun, call me more often! =) please.
So after my short stint at strand, I headed back to school yet again, this time for choir. It was good. I haven’t spent time with chans and gang in eons! But I did feel a tad terrible cause they have milestones in a couple of weeks so they should be at home studying! But oh wells. it felt like good old times, when all we would do is talk and talk and talk and talk. Haha. No wait laugh hysterically too! Haha. Some of the j1s came too and they’re really nice, especially the girl. And chans! I’m sorry over what I said about you know who, cause really what! Admit lor that will be your first reaction can! Haha.
Oh oh oh, I’m so in love with this band!
http://www.myspace.com/atlast check them out yea! Their voices are amazing! They blend and the way they bring their message across. Wow. But their tatum jones now cause one guy left, but I don’t care lah, I like their sound. =)
I’m really sorry if you’re mad at me, cause I didn’t mean it. Honest.
10:46 pm