clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Monday, January 21, 2008

all of us =)

just and cheryl with host nick shen.

with cai shen! =)
It’s been something like a week since I was last here. And the past week was cool. Even though I argued with my parents real badly, it was cool in the end. =)
I went back to teach for the first time at pcps! =) even though the kids were terribly noisy and they refused to listen to me for most of the lesson, it was an incredible experience. They kids are still kids, so I cannot really blame them for their rowdiness and such, cause I was too like that years ago! And this boy drew a picture of me! Haha That was so sweet. =) I’m heading back once more later in the day and I’m hoping they will call me more! like maybe give me a whole string of jobs tomorrow? Haha. Cause I don’t really want to laze at home that much.
On thurs I headed back to school with sophia to pass verine and germain some notes before meeting weiqi and eric at bugis to shop! I was actually called back to teach but I had to pass the notes by then cause they needed to study for milestones so it means that I’m $130 poorer cause it was a two day stint! =( so verine and germain you better do well for milestones man! Haha. But it was cool heading back once more and I got to hang with my friends so it was worth while. =)
Friday evening was spent with liesl, cheryl, just, aunty florence and wei wen at some buddhist dinner. It was VEGETARIAN! Haha. And those who knows me well knows that I don’t like vegetables! Haha. I like them loaded with chilli. And everyone knew except wei wen cause he’s liesl’s friend and I only met him that day. So they kept going asking if I was surviving. Haha. But the thing is it was actually kinda cool. Cause vegetarian meat is actually kinda tasty. And yes lah I ate the veg. but we headed to prata place for supper cause everyone was hungry. Haha. And it was a great night just talking non stop. Aunty florence was saying how she used to ferry the whole gang of us to wherever we were going to and now 4 of us have driver’s license and two of us are learning. It’s hard to imagine how it has been at least 14 years since we first met and I’m glad that we still talk to each other now. =)
All right, looks like I better wrap up this post and get ready for bed. =) nights people!
12:59 am