clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Monday, December 31, 2007
year end
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO CIN AND I! =)
The og (or at least what’s left of us haha) youngest babies have finally turned legal! It’s kinda cool considering now we need not worry about being turned away at places where we’re not supposed to be and stuff. =P
The odd thing was I was really looking forward to celebrating my 18th birthday earlier in the year but when the day drew near; I was rather erm uninterested I guess. I just wanted things simple. Like a simple day out with friends and dinner with family, as always. So this year my party planners mel and lyn organized an og lunch for me at nyny! =) but ho ho ho, the guys except chester were all out sick! Haha. So it was the girls plus chester. But it was still cool; we had fun laughing and eating tons of ice cream later. =)
Met my family for dinner at some jap restaurant for dinner. Central is such a confusing place! Argh, I never want to go there again. Since my grandparents’ 50th wedding anniversary fell on christams day this year, based on Chinese calendar, we brought them out for dinner too! And my grandma was so traumatized by central’s winding car park and my bro’s driving skills! Haha. On the whole, the day was cool and I had a great birthday! =)
Og gathering at my place on the 29th was awesome too! Most of us came so we could really hang out and talk. It’s a pity cin had to leave early though. =( pictures are at cindy’s blog! =)
anyway my friends came to surprise me at my house for a late birthday celebration! =) mel was such a horrible staler lah. She confined me to my basement and asked me how to play the electone. Haha hello! Mel you play grade 8 piano! Hahah. In her defense, she said she was pointing to my er hu on top of it! But when I was finally allowed to go up, I was so stunned to see them! Ok I sorta expected it, but I expected to see like sam, nic, oh and t! not bel, zhilun and germain! I almost dropped my cousin lah! But thanks, really, for everything. It was just insane having you guys there and doing this for me. Thanks a mill. =) and I want to apologize to both them and my og mates, cause I was running around that night that I didn’t have enough time to spend with you guys. So sorry! =(
so anyway, a chapter closes for 2007 and hopefully a new, bright one opens for 2008. =)
and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KOR! YOU FINALLY HIT 20! =)
2:35 pm