clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Friday, December 07, 2007
+074.jpg)
with sophs, chris and juniors! =)
+086.jpg)
og 29! a great start,a great ending. =) my life in sa man!
+065.jpg)
choir c cube seniors! =)
+050.jpg)
cheam, juan and mega!
+069.jpg)
pris su! =)
+071.jpg)
head of grad night wei chiang! thanks for a great night! =)
mega!
my class table, the invasion of the girls!
miss wincy tsang! she rocks my socks! =)
miss jillian lee, pris tan and the guy who made the whole world call me shampoo. haha =)
+064.jpg)
choir again! =)
+091.jpg)
jordan and sofa. =)
at clarke quay!
cheam, weiqi and i. =)
PROM WAS AMAZING FUN! =)
It started off gloomy with the awful weather and terrible traffic that I was literally going insane, worrying that I’ll miss all my appointments and having no hair and make up! Haha but it all turned out great! =)
Seeing my friends once more was truly awesome. And this time there were no books, no stress, and just pure fun. Smiles were all for once stress-free, with not the slightest sign of anyone worrying about anything.
Managed to catch up with most friends and just had a great time laughing. After prom was cool too, hanging out with council peeps at indochine, fashion bar and satay club. Yes we’re bums. But don’t go to fashion bar! Haha cause they kept looking at us like we were some sort of most wanted criminals. So we drank and left. And the best part was they checked cheam’s ic when I was the underage one! Haha. =P
And went I got back to the hotel, it was nice catching up with mel while waiting for the rest to come back and then more catching up, this time with primary school friends! =)
But when I got home the next day, I was half dead. Not scrape that, dead. Haha. I was so tired that I slept from like 10 to 1, had lunch and went back to sleep till 5 odd. Yes I know, pig. But I was really tired!
Anyway, my journey in sajc is truly over, but it’s ok. Hopefully I’m en route to greater things. =)
9:32 pm