it continued with a6 (first intake) and yes i look retarded staring at the cam while everyone else looks elsewhere.
a7 soon followed

the journey was soon enriched with them-the 29th student council =)
and c cube! the only reason why i attend choir practices.
my last ever choir performance
29th plus 30th: final end to council.
Last class picture
My pretty presents! =)
with nic, my buddy since sec 3 and possibily the three crappiest boys that i have ever met in my whole life. haha
who are also so sweet to buy me this bear! =) i love anything that wears a graduate gown! =)

my name got turned into a taxi name thanks to zakir haha

and here is my favourtie clown-zakir =)

my dearest ding dong haha
and the clique! without the ding dong who is busy cam whoring haha. ( see above)

the culprit that made my bag so heavy! but it smells so good! =)
mel mel! my girl! the only one that went thought a total of 12 years of education with me. =) love you!
and finally chans! the girl who is totally like me. haha.
last but no least, zhilun who told me to put his photo big big on my blog. haha.

Ps: i realised that i have no soft copy of og1, but you guys mean a hell lot to me too. =) and thanks yew liang for the photo entry idea! haha.
Time really flies huh. Yesterday marks the end of 12 years of conformity that I had to endure in order to be one step closer to a degree. It’s kinda surreal I guess, considering that it seems like just yesterday that I was stoning with the rest of og29 while elsa was painstakingly trying to get us to warm up to her.
Looking back on my primary and secondary graduations, this one was something that I was looking forward to the most. Not because I’m excited to leave my comfort zone and step into the world of adulthood, which in reality I'm totally fearful of, but rather it's because it’s high time for me to leave all those unpleasant memories behind and move on with life. Not that my jc education was complete hell, it was actually rather enriching to be honest, but I met with so many obstacles that I was secretly hoping that graduation would come soon, so I won’t meet those people I don't want to meet.
Graduation is not really about goodbye. Simply because if you have forged strong enough friendships, even after you and your friends have moved on with life and gone on to different paths, you will still meet again and remain in contact. As such, I didn't really feel so emotional. I know that I'll be seeing those who are so important in my life again, hopefully soon. =)
But somehow there is always that little voice in your head, telling you that it is impossible to maintain friendships cause as everyone moves on, albeit to another country, ns or whatever the case, things just disappear and bonds just get broken. It’s kinda saddening really, but it reminds me to live and cherish every single moment you have with those around you.
To everyone who means so much to me; the teachers and my friends, thanks for being there, cheering me on, guiding me, reminding that I'm never alone, and that there is always more to life which I have yet to discover, thank you. I love you each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I think my gifts and letters are not enough to express my gratitude for your presence in my life. So here I am thanking you once more.
As the journey of conformity closes and the door to adulthood slowly opens, I look back at my two years knowing that I did whatever I could and it's a journey that taught me the most about life, love and trust. It's a journey well taken, and one that I will never forget.