clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
birthdays!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUZ! =)
And HAPPY BRITHDAY TO GONG GONG AND PO PO! =) =)
Celebrated their birthdays over the weekend, with my grandparents’ one on sat and keith’s on sun. we ate soooo much that I need to go running like pronto. Haha. the weekend break was good. Went out with just to go sopping first, actually no, he went shopping I supervised! Haha. We walked don’t know how many levis boutique to emerge with one lone pair of jeans. And it wasn’t cheap too, $200. bur being my brother it was paid by card so it means mommy and daddy paid for it! Ah always the case yes?
Meet cousin cleon and kyler to watch ratatouille! It’s soooooooo cute! I love it. But despite reaching there an hour and a half early, we got first row seats! All our necks were aching except for kyler, cause he is still in primary school! Haha had Manhattans for lunch and it so great! Didn’t had breakfast and I was just starving. But the stupid high school musical promotions downstairs were driving us insane, ok all but kyler. Haha after the movie we met keith, collected the cake and headed home. Dinner was ok, just very noisy ha-ha, like really noisy.
Everyone came to our place later to cake! Secret recipe white choc macadamia nuts! =) yum! We decided to put hundred year old worth of candles on the cake, hoping that gong gong and po po can live to least 100! The cake started to melt lah! So we sang a very fast version of happy birthday. And for the first time there were more then enough candles for the kids to blow! So no fighting. =)
We just spent the rest of the night talking and watching tv and laughing. It was great. Oh oh, big uncle’s car tyre had punctured on the way back form the restaurant so the air force- mechanic- who- never- fixed -planes Justin to the rescue! And guess what? He couldn’t even take out the spare tyre! Well done man bro! hahahah. But he did get it out the next day.
Sunday was just lazing around and maths tuition. Nothing much, till night time! When we had new york new york for dinner to celebrate keith’s birthday! Ahhhhhhhh eating even more. running is so on the top of my list. Haha. But we talked and talked and the main aim was to bully clarissa! Hahaha she got so mad at us she went to keith and called him lao ah gong and refused to let just eat any of her oreo cheesecake. Haha the guys went to the game shop to get keith’s present while I brought clarissa shopping! =) uncle win just handed me cash and told me to get whatever that little girl wanted. And again she bought a toy dog. Haha like how many does she have already?! Yea so we walked around and I saw this pair of havianas slippers that I totally love-white with gold designs. Oh my goodness, it’s soooooo pretty. I totally want it. Some kind soul buy it for me please! Haha just told me I should get it, but he said that mom might just kill me cause it would have been my 6th pair. Ah but it’s so pretty!
Oh wells, there ends my weekend of fun. Cause now it’s back to my books! =( but It’s going to be over soon. Just hope that I wontl screw this up. The first few papers already half killed me so please please no more screwing up yea?
11:10 am