clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Friday, June 01, 2007
fun
It’s funny how I used to be a one month one past or few months one post kind of blogger, but the past few weeks I realized I’ve been updating quite a bit. Oh wells, it means that I’ve been really bored! Haha
Today was nice. Met mel in school to study. But we had cheam, sam and steffie joining us that we ended up talking quite a bit! Heh. =P. then had the 29th vs 30th match! So fun! It was actually pouring really badly that I thought that the match was not going to happen but the rain stopped and the sun came out so we could play! Yay! Well done 29th! We won 8-2! =) but I thin the 30th really put in a damn good fight. it was kinda cute that the girls in the 30th decided to sub as they seriously lacked guys. And the girls were really sporty! They ran after the ball like mad and cheam lah! Go bully michelle! how can?! Haha but it was a fun match to watch.
After that I had dinner with chris, cheam, jordon, eric, brandon and weiqi! =) so glad that my parents approved of this! We had yummy yummy thai express! It was just so fun to sit and talk and laugh throughout dinner. The last time I laughed so much was after syf with my crazy choir people! That was insane and amazing! After that we went bowling! Haha so fun right? Just whacking every frame that came our way. jordon and I are a great bowling team! haha we beat chris and eric! Haha but all for fun lah. It was just a great day for me to relax and it just what I needed. Thanks guys! Hope and pray that I can go to sentosa!
Till then, See yaz!
10:29 pm