clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Sunday, May 06, 2007
VIVA VOX II-A NIGHT OF CHORAL REVERLY

chan.c and c.chan! being wacky on the bus! i love chans!

after concert with my dearies!

all smiles!-sajc chorale

together with my dear choir ppl pre concert

with mel mel! my best choir buddy!
Yup so via vox 2 was yesterday and got to admit that I felt so horrible after that. I did not feel the euphoria that I had after completing viva vox 1 last year. But oh wells. It was the first time I felt so nervous and I was freaking out so much that I couldn’t sing some parts. But whatever I could, I gave it my all. so no regrets.
It was my last concert ever, and come to think of it I’ll miss it so much. Despite all the craziness I had to go through and the complaints, I know that I’ll really miss it; I’ll miss the people and the fun and yea maybe the pumping too! Haha!
I really want to thank all those who came down to watch the concert, especially my parents, friends and teachers. A huge thank you to my council friends who came down to usher then watch too! =) And thanks so much for the flowers! I really really love them! I’m going to dry them and keep them! It was kinda sad that my best friend Cheryl couldn’t go because some dumb-ass bus uncle confiscated her ez link card. Oh wells. Thanks Cheryl! She even bought me my fave flower! Thanks bestie! Loves!
I realized that after syf, it’ll be no more choir for me and I’ll miss everyone! Especially the dear choir gang! Oh man I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO BITS! All the wackiness, before and after school meals, the cam-whoring and whatever. I’ll miss you guys oh so much! I cannot imagine surviving choir without you guys and being on stage with you was the best ever.
Before the concert I went out with mel! My best buddy in choir and in school! We had subway! Yum yum! Then we went to school to chill before meeting the rest. At the cathedral we had another run through and mel and I mispronounced tons of words! oh no! We had the whole choir laughing their asses off man. But mel and I practiced like mad to make sure we got it right. But still I pronounced embedded wrongly! I can’t believe it! I remember zhi lun messaging me before the concert saying that if I said something wrongly just smile and apologize just don’t sing wrongly. Haha guess what? Not only did I forget to apologize, I sang wrongly for one part too! But oh wells, it’s all over and what’s done is done.
Had supper with my friends later at glutton’s bay. Was nice, just chilling and eating. After that I finally headed home to rest. But it so dumb! Cause we walked back to the train station with alderic and Yvonne, ray and mel and with the new couple yew liang and mabel. So the other peeps decided to go play pool and pang seh me lah! Can you imagine three couples plus one clara?! Ahah so dumb. Lucky I had my phone with me and was happily messaging my friends. =) and a huge thank you to my neighbour zhi cong! Who went to eat with the choir people and waited for me at the train station for almost half hour while I walked there from esplanade. Thanks! I owe you one!
And oh I have a huge pimple thanks to makeup! Another reason why make up remover is my best friend in my make up kit. Haha but thanks to miss tsang for doing my make up! =)
Oh wells Viva vox 2 is something that I’ll never forget. To my choir peeps, last lap to syf, let’s do it. And I love you guys! =)
Ps: to yew liang and mabel, we’re not mad and we’re really really happy for you guys! Don’t worry we always love you guys as our crazy friends! Cheers to your relationship! =)
10:39 pm