clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Friday, March 10, 2006
thoughts
Hey! My fingers are itching to blog, so shall do so. Before I go on to happier stuff there is something that I really really need to get off my chest.
Orientation 2 has just ended and well what can I say. The first one was better by a mile! Not only my og and so was my tribe. Yes og 7 was fun and the people were great, but somehow something was seriously lacking and it could not be compared to og 29! (I love you guys!) Orientation two was not only shorter, they things they did were also similar to the first, and thus they were not much of a kick. But we, as in my dear og 29 and other dsa ogs found a way to tweak things around to make things fun! We did lindy hop in circles and lines, we had our own twisted version of chori chori, we did our own cheers we just did everything on our own! I think this just shows that we are a united bunch and we do have fun together. We sat at the back away from the rest; we danced together, laughed together and even did forfeits with the others for fun. But we did go back to our respective ogs when necessary and cheered with our new tribes (no more telleria! Boohoo!) I think it is unfair to label dsa students as people who are academically weak and people rely on their ccas to get a spot in a jc.
HELLO! To those people who think that way, I would like to remind you that some of us did do well with single digit raw scores! So for heaven’s sake zip it all right?! And we are NOT arrogant people! We just hang out together because we have become good friends and we like to be with each other. That’s all!! You want to hang out with your friends and I believe that you will do that too if you were us so for goodness sake! Please don’t say we are arrogant cause we are not! And if you have a problem with dsa people, please wake the hell up! We did get in to a jc through a proper route and most of us did prove ourselves worthy of a spot.
It is also through this whole orientation 2 and dsa stuff that I realized who my true friends are. I shall not name whom but this certain person did get on my nerves. IN front of me she is this but behind my back she bitches about my friends and I and starts acting as if nothing had happened. I loath people like her or rather the way she is acting now. I know she is nice and she did bring joy to my three months at sa but somehow she has changed. I don’t know but I’m sure I will be willing to give her another chance. But that is if she reverts back to her old self and stops treating me differently because i am a dsa student. And for those who are wondering, it is not nic!
Anyway my cousin keith just told me some stuff that got me really worried. Something happened and he is greatly affected by it. His grades have dipped and is somewhat quieter. To those who affected him you know who you are and you better wake up and realized what you have did to him. He is my cousin and you have hurt him. You are someone close to him and yet you can do this. Don’t you think you should wake up?! You say he won’t be affected but guess what you are WRONG! And to the other person, you _________________ I shall not say it here but you just simply go to hell. To keith or as he likes to address himself as kyth and his brother cleon- I want the two of you to stay strong and not let what has happened to affect you. I want you two to work doubly hard, do better and prove to them that you can do it. Put them in their place, show them that they are insignificant and you can still survive without them or rather him. I want to look after your family as well and remember that we are always here and call just or I anytime you want. We are here.
Anyway happy stuff. I got in for the pre u sem! How cool is that! I get to stay at nus for 5 days four nights! Woah-hoo! Now I hope to get to present cause that is what I like to do. It is going to be fun fun fun!
Some of my friends transferred from science to arts! Yay! People like sam, louisa, keith and hilary! It goes to show that arts is getting more popular and science isn’t all that! Haha but science is good too! I’m in the same class as Sam, serene, nic and nettie! And my classmates are quiet cool I think. Some of quite fun but they seems to be a split between noisy and quite ones. There is a guy whose has a damn cute moniker but we decided to call him Johnny depp instead! Ahah and a guy called jia hwei or something like that.
I had a good time after school just chatting with mel cindy lynette and mabel after school. It was so fun! Let’s do it again! Can’t wait for next Tuesday when og 29 gets together at marina bay! It will be sooooooooo fun! I’m going to bug everyone to go and I mean it! Haha so those who are good at pang sehing or as lynette says pang sai-ing us last minute, beware! My mouth is coming after you! Haha oh yea mabel wants me to say this- I love you! Haha
10:04 pm