clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
recap!
Well since it is the hols, it means I can play! And I will considering that once school reopens, it is back to my oh so boring books.
So I started off my hols by going shopping with jess and yingtse! oh man I miss those girls! Haven't seen them in months. It is always great to be with them, just laughing all the way. We met up at eleven odd and went to breeks for lunch. It was so funny while we were ordering. The waitress couldn't get our orders right She kept mixing up our drink orders, each time we went we wanted an ice kaffa she went one ice mocha! When jess said she wanted a cafficcino, the lady went cappuccino! I'm so glad I just stuck to simple hazelnut cappuccino! Lunch was good, we were exchanging stories and just chatting.
We proceeded to shop around marina square and citylink where I managed to snap two shirts! yay! But then we got bored of that area and we decided to go down to bugis to do our nails! haha it was really cheap and I got mine done in pink while jess did hers in black with white paw prints on her thumbs! so cool! yingtse didn't want to do it as she needs to play the violin so her nails are short. So while we did our nails, she walked around, picking up earrings to add to her collection. We continued our shopping spree til we had to go back for dinner. Well, we won't see each other again til the june hols but it was really great meeting them once more.
Yesterday I had an outing with my dear og29! I meet mel and lynette first for breakfast at subway. mel and I were actually on the same train and just one carriage apart and we didn't even know! Later we proceeded to meet cindy at somerset where we realised that we were on the same train! how cool is that? haha So we went to marina bay station where we realised that no one was there. I stared to ring everyone up only to find that due to some reason they could only come later at around 1. luckily yew liang came with nicole and we chat for a while. Later mel cindy lynette and I decided to hope back to ps to catch date movie before the others came. yew liang and nicole decided to go bowl first so we split up.
We reached ps and we were there in the nick of time to catch date movie! yipee! the movie was so crap! it was hilarious! the storyline is simply ludicrous but due to all that funny things that they incorporated into the show it was just plain funny! But i couldn't really enjoy the show as I had tons of calls and smses coming in from 29 asking where we were and so on. I had to chase people to come down to marina bay as jarryl wanted more people to come. after the movie, we went to take neoprints and proceeded back to marina bay where we caught up with don, mabel and yvonne. we met up with the rest at super bowl but we decided to go to the beach instead. We took photos and jut soaked in the sea breeze. It was so funny giving chester direactions to the beach, telling him to go find the ambulance in the carpark and so on. later we call got hungry so we went back to find the remaning guys in the arcade. By then xuan lei had came down and we proceeded to eat. the guys are amazing lah ate for what two hours! eat and eat. I alomst died from eating after an hour. I couldn't eat much too since I had to answer more calls and messages from mel k and keith asking where on earth they were since they said they were coming. Mel k wanted to come down after her ballet class but it was rather late then and she decided to go have dinner with her mom. While that pig keith was sleeping all day after partying all night on moday. he told me he would come down for dinner but later messaged me at 7 odd to telling me that he just woke up! I thought I sleep the most man. anyway we proceeded to take even more photos.
we decided to go to the beach and talk. But after hearing all those horror stories about going to the beach at night, us girls were a bit apprehensive . But nevertheless, we went ahead with the guys leading and standing guard at the back. We sat in a circle and started playing truth or dare. I was so suay! the first one! I would have done a dare if we weren't in that eerie setting so I opted for truth. boy was everyone hard yesterday. one question became questions with part a, b and c! luckily mine wasn't that hard to answer considering I know how I feel. Xuan lei was so idiot!! haha he was so evasive! and each time he was like I got girlfriend meh, how come I don't know! hah! then cindy said she felt something crawling and we all jumped up and scream. it didn't matter that it was just a cockroach cause we were all too freaked out by then so we all just ran all the way back to the carpark. But the brilliant guys decided to pull a prank saying that there was something at the back. and with our brains not functioning since we were overwhlemed with fear, we fell for it and mabel and I dahsed all the way back to the carpark! I must have ran at some speed cause the guys were like clara how come I never see you run so fast before.
We sat in the middle of a carpark to contune with our game. but each time we saw a car approaching, we all just scream car and run aside! ahah fun-neh! xuan lei wasn't done answering his question so we grilled him some more. but later it was apparent tha he is either blur or just lost so we proceeded on. yew liang chose dare and we made him call nicole and ask her to be his girlfrined. But so spolier! he couldn't control his laughter at all. but it was funny watching him go through the agony of doing it. Mel chose dare since it was less scary so we made her go to a car parked nearby, walk round it and knock on the door. Luckily no one was in it and nothing eeire happened! Don chose truth but he refused to answer the question we post so we made him answer two other questions. Well everyone had their go and soon we all had to go back, actually me, but I felt bad that they all went back together with those who had to go back early since the night was really young.
I had a blast and it is all thanks to my beloved 29. the day staretd out a mess with us not knowing what on earth was happening and all but it really got a lot better after. thank god! haha we shoudl hang out at someone's place soon to watch all the crazy dvds that lynette has! and with everyone over! and i mean everyone! it is a pity that elaine yi jie mel k and keith didn't go so next time hopefully they come!
anyway am I unlucky or what, after two days of fun I fell sick! so now I'm stuck at home trying to get some rest. But i'm bored! I rather go out and shop! well I better go rest if not my mom will nag at me then my dad will nag at me and blah blah. See yaz!
2:34 pm