clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Saturday, March 04, 2006
recap and shout outs!
As of Friday the 3rd of March I’m an official saint! Yahoo! It feels great to be in sajc man. The best part is getting in through merit. I’m utterly sick and tired of people looking down on dsa-ers or saying that we take up their spots. I think most of us proved that we are able to get in too through merit so zip it!
Anyway my brother and my friends collected their a levels results not too long ago. My brother did well (or that’s what I think) and now is cracking his brains over what courses to take since he got tons to choose from. I do hope he gets in to what he wants. Seeing the j3s and hearing about my brother’s friends collecting their reuslts only made me realized that a level’s is certainly that hardest hurdle to cross. Many of his friends who are really brilliant students didn’t do well at all. But nevertheless I will strive for the best and work hard! I really want to get into the course of my choice!
Oh yea I’m so jealous! My aunt gave my bro an ipod nano! And he had to call me, wake me up from my nap just to say he got an ipod nano! But never mind, he agreed to share the mini that we already have and the nano. But it is so bloody cool! So slim and sleek. Oh my gosh, wow.
Had to wake up at some atrocious hour of 5.30 just because choir has to perform for chapel and boy was in embarrassing. I was shaking-literally! Having not performed for ages. Elaine saw me while walking down the steps and I just wanted to burst out laughing. When Mel and I walked past each other on stage, the two of us we pressing our lips hard, trying desperately to control our laughter. I think it went rather ok and nic was telling me that I shouldn’t leave choir cause I’m having fun with my wacky seniors. Come to think of it, maybe what she says is true. But I somehow know deep down that I still love debating and I want to do it again. Debate helped me tons in my life and one of the best memoirs that I truly treasure, is during my debate days back in st marg’s. I truly wonder if thee is a way, any way at all of me to be in sa’s debate squad. Each time I hear the morning announcement for debaters, I have the urge to attend the meetings but I know that I can’t. Cause I’m in choir.
Anyway posting results were out today and there was a mad rush for the school coms. I'm so ecstatic that my friends from st marg's are coming to sa! Yahoo! My bus mate-BEL! I’m so glad that you are coming to SA! We can go home together again! Sa prepare for the invasion of 4e2! Muhahaha. Ok I’m being so lame. Floods of people came in to sa to appeal with mostly for st’margs, plmgs and cedar. I do hoe my fellow st marg’s get it cause most t of them are y friends! I saw my primary school friends too! Coming to sa to appeal. I hope that get in too! I miss them so so much!
I’m in og 7! With all the dsa arts people. But I want to be in og 11! With all y og 29 friends. I can’t believe that they are all together once more! Mel c lynette, yew liang, chester, xuan lei, keith, joshua, cindy, yi mei, yu jia(nut), grace and so on! Oh no why why why? I want to be with you guys! I miss you guys so much and you guys are the coolest! But never mind, I will take in my stride and make the best I can with og 7 where I have Elaine, yi jie, yvonne, serene and shi hui and others!
My first three months at sa has officially come to a close but I’m going to start next term as on official saint! I will miss 06A6 and og 29!here are shout outs to my dear friends.
06A6
you guys have been nothing but great. I had lots of fun with you guys. Our crazy pe lessons, going against erm you know whom! Ahah and all the laughter we had during our ever so boring classes, Thanks for everything.
To Bev- hey partner! I’m sooooooooooooooo going to miss you! We have to hang out soon and go shopping!. Thanks for being with me.
To hot ho, oh hot and hor hor- your nicknames just make me laugh all the while! Hot ho, thanks for being rough during pe so we could beat the other classes! Ahah and thanks to you and oh hot for the boy band dance to our college song! It is freaking hilarious. I love it! Ahah hor hor, my friend for years!!!!!!!! Thanks for just chatting with me when I was bored, listening to me and giving me an insight to life.
To Eliza and jasimah-thanks for ALL your wacky and crazy stuff! Class was made so much more exciting with your presence! And to eliza, wearing the st marg's uniform isn’t that hard after all right? Haha and jasimah, i'm so going to miss you! Take care girl.
To the guys- thanks for being your gentlemanly ways, helping the girls through out. Mr chan aka the economist or as Keynes calls it the wannabe, thanks for being a crazy chan and living up the name of chans! Haha ok ( something is seriously wrong with me today I’m really lame!) Sp, you want to chase my friend you better jia you! There is only so much I can help you the rest, is entirely up to you! Keynes or the true economists, have more confidence in yourself mr smiley! Times may have been tough but life goes on, things will go your way one day i'm sure. Trust me on that. Kawai aka ponner, I have never in my life seen anyone who pon class as many times as you do but somehow you managed to get away with it for at least a while. Thanks for being a great friend and chatting with us all the while, even though girl talk can really kill you.
To all those who withdrew- I didn’t have as much time to know you guys as I would like too but nonetheless, you guys have been great, adding so much joy and laughter to the class, making me enjoy each and every day take care and I’ll miss you guys.
To elieen- sleeping beauty! I am truly amazed at how much sleep you actually need! Thanks for making school and life fun. Take care and all the best!
To nic- haha looks like you’re stuck with me again! Haha but nevermind, thanks for bearing with me.
AND finally to my beloved OG29!
You guys have been nothing but the best and the very best. You presence make each and every day so much better and all our crazy og outings, lunch, mass convos and slacking time is something that I always look forward too each and every time.
To Mel C- my school mate for ten years and counting! Thanks for everything and I mean it! Being my bus mate, choir mate, and dinner mate every thurs! I don’t know what I would do without you. Love you lots!
TO her “twin” lynette- hey you! My buddy! Who describes herself as pretty, smart and drop dead gorgeous! Ahahah nah, lynette isn’t ego at all, she IS smart and fun to be around. Great dancer and a wacky person. Don’t forget to scream across the hallway when you see me! Love ya.
To Mel K- mel I love you!!!!!!!!! Great minds think alike and we always do! Haha thanks for going crazy with me and doing my crazy stuff. I’m so glad that you are staying in sa!
To Cindy- i’m so glad that you ditch your hair combing habit! You look fine girl! Thanks for being -art of og 29! Love ya
To Elaine- rascal flats is good right? Haha see thanks to me! Anyway we will make og 7 as fun as og 29 won’t we? We can look out for our power ranger and whatever together! Ahah love ya
To Vonne- thanks for being my choir mate too! You’re good! And thanks for all your craziness and jokes. I can’t stop laughing when you are around, telling us your crazy stuff. Love ya
To Mabel- captain! Thanks for always being there, being so pro at bbal that I always lose, being just you! And thank Bernard too! He was fun to have around during gatherings. But next time you don’t gamble ok? So I got chance to win some dough! Ahah I lost so much just gambling with you guys! Ahah but never mind it dosen't matter, you have just been great and that’s all that matters Love ya
To Chun Lei- thanks for lending us your home for the steamboat! I really had fun playing twister and your mom is so funny! So daring when she bets. Help me thank her! And learn how to hold your drinking.! It was so funny that day when you were like almost drunk! Love ya.
To Yi Mei- thanks for being with us during orientation It was fun listening to your crap. Love ya
.
To Yew liang- cheenapok! Ahah thanks for introducing Chinese music into my life even though English is so much easier to comprehend. thanks for helping me with my blog and adding so much joy to og 29 you and mabel equals hilarious entertainment. You are really a great person to talk too and thanks so much for helping me with the bbq too! Take care man.
To Jarryl-vice cap sir! Thanks for helping out when organizing og outings. WE cannot do without you. Take care, and let’s have more outings!
To Yi jie- the super intelligent guy! To tell you honestly, sometimes don’t get you at all but you are absolute joy to be with. Especially when you are hyper! My god! It is damn funny! Continue to be og 29’s cheerleader man. Take care
To Don- you better make up your mind on which girl you like. And tell us who that girl is please? We are going crazy trying to guess who on earth she is lah! Give us a break ok? Tell us please! Thanks for your crap crap ad more crap. You made the whole og livelier by a mile. Hope you can get back in to sa and you can continue doing extra work for your band.
To Chester- the shy rugger , at least according to vonne. Hey, thanks for being fun and winning my money! Ahah I want your luck when it come s to gambling! I’m sick of losing! All the best and take care.
To Keith- you are really weird! I mean sometimes you are like nice and funny but sometimes you're so beng! Haha And this is so odd but I miss arguing with you. You come up with the lamest arguments on earth that I have ever heard. and I don’t know why but each time I argue with you I cant help but laugh, cause your arguments are seriously erm lame!. Take care and do your work as labor com cause I’m not your maid!
To Xuan Lei- thanks for being you and being just that funny guy. I know next time not to give you so much beer if not you will just get drunk. Take care
To the hockey players, Joshua and Dai Hong-even though the times we spent together is short, you guys matter a lot to the og and I men it. Without you all I think our og would have been dull and we might even have lost some games! Oh no! all the best! Sylvia, thanks for hanging out with the st marg;s girls! You’re fun! Take care
And finally to our dear ogl ELSA!!!!!!!!!
You are so cute! So funny and so fun to be around. Thanks for being with us and bearing with us even though we drive you mad at times and we were an absolute boring bunch on the first day, All the best and jia you for your a level’s! Love ya!
Ok that is a super long entry. Thanks for bearing with me!
1:56 am