clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Friday, March 31, 2006
back
I know I haven’t been blogging for a really long while, but I am really tired. The past two weeks made me realized that I have really entered a junior college; the workload and outrageous timetables jolted me sharply back into reality after my slack three months. I really need to start work, revise, and gain back the momentum that I lost after sitting for my o’s.
And I really want to enter a university of my choice, do what I really want, and the only way to achieve it is to have an outstanding testimonial and fab grades. All I know now is that I have to work and work because what I want is extremely competitive. But I need to convince my parents that this is what I really want, what I really enjoy. Initially they were ok with it, but now, after my brother applied for university, things changed. They opposed to my choice and says I cant go to that university and I cannot take that course. Haix. Feel so vexed. But it’s ok study first talk later.
I really hope that my brother get into his choice. I don’t want to see him end up doing something that he doesn’t like. It will be hard for him, real hard. And he is entering army next Friday! Which means I can take over his room! His air con is so much cooler and his bed is bigger! I can throw my books everywhere! Ahah no longer on the floor yay! But he said I better give him a nice room when he comes back every weekend.
Oh man Kirsten tagged me for this! So here goes…
1. Grab the book nearest to you and turn to Page 18, Line 4.
“Drawn by her voice, I slid open the door of the closet about 3 centimeters and peeked out to see who the voice was coming from.”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?The edge of the table and air.
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?Survivor panama: exile island. I can’t believe so many episodes due to my forgetfulness!
4. Without looking, guess what the time is.
10:00pm.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?9.59pm
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?jeff prost going on about last week’s episode.
7. When did you last step outside?This morning, to go to school. I only got back after dinner with my family.
8. Before you started this survey, what were you looking at?my blog, Kirsten’s blog, msn chat windows, the tv, my keyboard…
9. What are you wearing?my pjs
10. Did you dream last night?not too sure, but I doubt so. was too tired.
11. When did you last laugh?haha like today! Today was great, laughing all day, with my friends and my family.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?I’m in my basement! There is like nothing much besides a clock a world map, my pretty paper holder, my brother’s 04s66 contact’s list and a bogus note.
13. Seen anything weird lately?Well... no.
14. What do you think of this quiz?Yet another quiz to pass time.
15. What is the last film you watched?should be meet the parents or school of rock…
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?Pay off my house, pay off my bills, and give to my parents. Grandparents and relatives and my cousins and my brother, give some to charity, buy my parents each a new car, buy my grandparents bird nest, haha donate to the temple that I always go too. Go on and a huge shopping spree! Go have a nice dinner with my family and relatives and go shopping with my friends too! Oh maybe pay myself a degree from Harvard so I need not study anymore!
17. Tell me something about you I don't know.how do I know what you don’t know?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?Change people (including myself) so they can live in harmony and at peace with the world, so we won't kill each other, the animals, destroy our environments, and drive ourselves to destruction.
19. Do you like to dance?Yes. Did dance for 8 years for a reason you know. But now I suck
20. George W. Bush...is someonewho follows his father footsteps. Really. By being president and going to war in the same place.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl.What would you call her?I have no freaking idea. I mean surname matters right? Some names don’t go right with a certain surname.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy. What would you call him?read above.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?Yes. But it depends where!
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?"Hello, lovely. Welcome!", as opposed to, "No no NO! What is this one doing here? St. Peter, I told you this one is going to the fiery depths of HELL!!!" ( haha taken form Kirsten! Ahah )
25. 4 people who must do this in their blogs.
LYNETTE! You always tagged me to do such stuff now your turn! Mel c, mei poh and sam!
TOMORROW dance works finals! I’m going yay! Go lynette and cindy!
10:44 pm