clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Monday, March 20, 2006
back
Well yew liang asked why I never update so I shall do so now. Today is the first day or school, well sort of. And it wad damn slack! We had absolutely nothing to do! We simply went for lectures and talked and stuff. Nothing much major happen. No wait, nic and I decided to be go girls and go for the chem make up lecture. So we went in happily and the dear lecturer says oh this is for 2nd intake only so first in takers this is not for you please leave or something to that degree. To think we wanted to be good students lah! Haha it was actually quiet in interesting episode.
I just saw my cousin cleon on Sunday and I got really worried. He has gotten skinner and I know why. My maternal grandparents say his brother keith has grown skinnier too. My mom says it is because of the recent happenings that greatly affected them. I really don’t know what to do. It is cleon’s birthday this sat and I was thinking maybe just and I could bring him and keith out. Like for a movie or bring him to fish and co or Carl’s junior. Maybe I should really discuss with just and see what happens.
OH MY GOD! Lynette just tagged me and I got to do this. I cant believe it! And we are actually quite similar! But oh well, got to be a good sport and do it. So here goes…
Instructions: The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.
Gender: male
1) do not smoke. I mean I got relatives who smoke but they are in the process of quitting yay! So he cannot and must not S-M-O-K-E!
2) must must must! Be taller than me! I mean who can be shorter then me really? I’m 1.6m so anything above that is great. But of course not 160.5 or 161 lah.
3) Must be able to make me laugh! I need humour in my life. Debating so much makes me serious so I need to be able to laugh and just relax at the end of the day. After all the crazy workloads and all.
4) Must love MUSIC! Music has been a huge part of my life since I was a kid. Not many people know this but I was a dancer, been in the Chinese orchestra, had organ lessons and now in the choir. My brother was from band since like primary 2 so you can imagine how much music has been in my life. The guy must have a love for it but if he can sing or play and instrument like guitar would be an added bonus!
5) This is going to make me sound rather shallow but he needs decent looks. He need not be drop dead gorgeous but if he was I don’t mind! But he has to be ok looking.
6) BE A GENTLEMAN! Need I say more?
7) Filial too! Oh man I cant emphasize this. Our parents went through a lot to bring us up so we got to be filial to them. And I certainly do not want a guy who would throw his parents into old folks home.
8) Faithful. Ive seen a lot and I know it sucks when a guy isn’t loyal. It hurts everyone. You may think it will just hurt his partner but it hurts a hell lot of people. So if you are not those kinds that are faithful, well buzz off.
So yay! I’m done! Hmm now to my eight victims (hah!) do it! Like lynette says, be a sport!
Tagged: mel c, mel k, mei poh, louisa, yew liang (hah!), bev, Samantha and Elaine! So go do it!
10:35 pm