clara chan. 19. trying to figure things out.
Sunday, February 26, 2006
day one
Hmm after much convincing from lynette and yew liang, I finally got myself a blog. But I still seriously think that I will piss everyone off, well maybe not everyone but most people with what I'm going to write, since I speak whatever I say or feel but I can't help it can? It's part of who I am. heh. But then again I do need to watch what I saw if not I WILL really get myself into serious trouble one day.
I can't believe I actually woke up early today! woohoo! haha woke up at nine! I usually wake up at like what 12? haha. ok I know I'm a pig. or peeeeeg as my brother likes to call it. but I need my rest! after a whole week of lectures tuotrials, choir rehearsals andhelping out my juniors back in st marg;s with their debates!
and the tutorials are driving me nuts! I just feel like throwing it all aside and play until second intake starts. but can I afford to do that? I seriously don't know. someone answer me please!!!
12:18 am